A few weeks ago a friend of mine asked me if I knew any way to cheat with Urban Rivals, usually I try to avoid these requests but at the end he insisted so much that I though to help him.
After playing a while I realized that a Bot would be the right choice to achieve the goal in fact you can let the bot play for you earning credits, points, clintz and finish some missions but just to be clear, the bot is not meant to win all the matches, it does not use any sort of psycho-A.I. nor a neural-mangekyou engine hence don’t ask me why it doesn’t win every game and move on. 😛
I just made an AutoIt script that simulates the game play so you can build your own A.I. script from scratch (using AutoIt or AutoHotKey) then I made a C# browser with specific sizes in order to get the script runs fine on every computers.
But that’s not all… During my tests I tripped on an interesting trick that modifies the “National user ranking” as you can see in the picture below.
As it seems the nationality defined by the flag into your settings directly affects the ranking… Weirdo!
I build this little tool that hijack the flag and also tricks the menu background… All the hacks are reversible so don’t worry you can always restore yours profile with default settings.
- If the latest version doesn’t run try the older one.
- For any question leave a comment with more info as possible (eg.ErrorMsg,OS, etc.) then wait, pray or do some Taijiquan to relax yourself
- Do not forget that you must be logged into Urban Rivals with Internet Explorer
- Do not let the bot plays too long or you could be banned
- I set up a limit of simulations to avoid such thing (btw there are few ways to bypass the limitation… have fun!)
- You can run the bot on a virtual machine and leave it in background
- All files are virus so if you get any advice from your AntiVirus is to late… your pc is mine. 😉
- The standard A.I. was made with a Mono Rescue Deck.
- If you find any bug go to point 2.
- If you get a broken link go to point 2.
- Feedback are always welcome.
Use These Tools At Your Own Risk!
NEW 2013 FBot
error #1065 Fixed
MD5 Hash: 114555635d6d9ad7dbf7481631585bcf
MD5 Hash: 88c8852260ff8f7de57ffa2e95f57ced